rss icon RSS: New threads | New posts
Discussion of the wiki and its contents
Order by:
Last post date
Thread starting date
Create a new thread
page 1 of 65123...6465next »
Thread name Started Posts Recent post
Real 2019 Spells Caster Help To Bring Back Ex Lover Husband Wife, Boyfriend, Girlfriend PRIEST ADE
by: Mhiz TgeeMhiz Tgee
20 Apr 2019 05:59
3 by ALIYA KODAKALIYA KODAK
22 Apr 2019 18:01 Jump!
I NEED AN URGENT AND GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND 2019 ancientspiritspellcast @gmail. com
20 Apr 2019 05:58
POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP 2019 ancientspiritspellcast @gmai .com
20 Apr 2019 05:57
how to get ex
by: RealspellRealspell
13 Apr 2019 16:38
39 by RealspellRealspell
15 Apr 2019 11:32 Jump!
Revive your relationship with an ex lover using lost love spells that can make ex lovers be reunited & get back together. Lost love spells to heal past hurts & resentments between you & an ex lover. Love spells to increase compatibility between ex lovers & spiritually bind your hearts to get you back your ex. Get a love spell to stop the bickering, arguing & fighting. Love spells to help you forgive each other for the hurtful things you have said to each other in the past. Love spells to cause mutual respect & love between lovers. It only takes one determined lover to make your relationship happy and healthy. Get back with your ex husband or ex wife using love spells that are cast after divorce. Love spells to reverse a divorce & make your ex lover want you back.
by: Prof BalajProf Balaj
11 Apr 2019 20:11
Remove hexes & spiritually cleanse yourself of bad spirits. Banish & reverse a love hex that is causing problems in your love life. Remove a money hex causing you to experience financial problems. Spiritually remove a health hex causing you health problems. Remove bad luck & bad spirits using hex removal spells. Get rid of a hex that is giving you bad luck with money using hex removal spells. Get rid of a revenge hex & black magic hexes against your success & prosperity using hex removal spells. Curse & hex removal spells will banish all negative energy & spirits against you.
11 Apr 2019 20:08
Lottery spells cast for fast results- Spells to win money tonight. Discover amazing lottery spells that work immediately to free you from poverty. If you ever wanted to win big and become rich forever, here is a great opportunity for you. Powerful lotto spells to make you lucky at the lotto for your lotto winning numbers to be psychically implanted into your brain using lotto spells that will make you a lotto winner. Get the surprise of your life when the lotto results come out and you see you are the lottery jackpot winner after using lottery spells that work fast. Banish all that wants to interfere with you winning the lotto with lottery spells.
11 Apr 2019 20:06
Money spells to help you get or win a large sum of money so that you have all the money you have always dreamed to have. Money muti to help you with money problems towards a life filled with money and financial success. If you are not doing well financially get money spells that will enhance your money making abilities and money attraction capabilities. You will start experiencing coincidences that result in you coming into contract with various opportunities to make money. After using one of my powerful money spells you will never have to go another day with money worries. Liberate you mind and reinforce your money making abilities with powerful money spells.
11 Apr 2019 20:03
Love spells to solve all your love challenges, whether its marriage problems or relationship problems my powerful love spells can help you. Powerful love spells to help you find eternal love and love spells to keep the love you have found yours and yours alone using my powerful love spells. My love spells that work fast, work behind the scenes to make your love dreams a reality. Why wait for fate and chance when you can take control of your love life with love spells that work fast. I use love spells that work fast to help women & women find love. I also use my love spells that work fast to help men & women protect their relationships.
11 Apr 2019 20:00
Court case spells to win any legal matter & stay out of jail. Legal spells to influence court verdict in your favor. Spells to get a court case dismissed or freeze a court. Get justice, fix your legal matters, get child custody & make the judge rule in your favor using voodoo court spells & witchcraft court case spells.
11 Apr 2019 19:58
Revenge spells to punish someone until you are fully avenged. Revenge spells to teach someone a lesson they will never forget using voodoo revenge spells. My spells of revenge will inflict serious harm on your enemies, so do not use my revenge spells unless you are sure. Revenge spells for cheaters & your enemies. Revenge spells and curses to help you get the ultimate revenge. Voodoo revenge spells for cheaters, ex lovers, your enemies & people who want to harm you. Give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot & to punish your enemies with revenge curses & spells for revenge.
11 Apr 2019 19:08
Hello,welcome, i am Maama Jafa, a Native Traditional Healer,Median,Love Spells Caster.I Cast spells\" \"Black Magic,Voodoo,White Magic,Islamic Spells\" With the help of my spiritual powers, my spells casting is done in a unique way to see that you get help in your problem. I Will prove to you that under the sun, \"all things are possible" been disappointed by Inconsistent results and your full of sadness,It’s never too late for your problems to be solved,what's that,that's disturbing you,is it LOVE?,,MARRIAGE PROBLEM? BARENESS,DIVORCE,LOST BOYFRIEND-GIRLFRIEND,ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR CHILD CUSTODY,COURT CASES-CRIMINAL|CIVIL, be it anything else i am here to help you it's never too late for your problem to be solved and change your life once for Good and forever CONTACT +27635374561.MAAMA JAFA USA SOUTH AFRICA UK CANADA AUSTRALIA EUROPE ASIA MIDDLE EAST WEST AFRICA SOUTH AMERICA EAST AFRICA WORLDWIDE.
by: MAAMA JAFAMAAMA JAFA
08 Apr 2019 02:45
Hello,welcome, i am Maama Jafa, a Native Traditional Healer,Median,Love Spells Caster.I Cast spells\" \"Black Magic,Voodoo,White Magic,Islamic Spells\" With the help of my spiritual powers, my spells casting is done in a unique way to see that you get help in your problem. I Will prove to you that under the sun, \"all things are possible" been disappointed by Inconsistent results and your full of sadness,It’s never too late for your problems to be solved,what's that,that's disturbing you,is it LOVE?,,MARRIAGE PROBLEM? BARENESS,DIVORCE,LOST BOYFRIEND-GIRLFRIEND,ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR CHILD CUSTODY,COURT CASES-CRIMINAL|CIVIL, be it anything else i am here to help you it's never too late for your problem to be solved and change your life once for Good and forever CONTACT +27635374561.MAAMA JAFA USA SOUTH AFRICA UK CANADA AUSTRALIA EUROPE ASIA MIDDLE EAST WEST AFRICA SOUTH AMERICA EAST AFRICA WORLDWIDE.
08 Apr 2019 02:38
08 Apr 2019 02:19
08 Apr 2019 02:15
08 Apr 2019 02:08
2 by MAAMA JAFAMAAMA JAFA
08 Apr 2019 02:11 Jump!
08 Apr 2019 02:05
08 Apr 2019 01:59
WELCOME TO LOVE REMEDIES >LOVE SPELLS CASTER BEST LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER,MARRIAGE TRADITIONAL HEALER MAAMA JAFA 27635374561.ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GENUINE LOVE AND MARRIAGE PROBLEMS TRADITIONAL HEALER,RETURN BACK A LOST LOVER,BOYFRIEND,GIRLFRIEND,EX HUSBAND/WIFE CONTACT 27635374561 VOODOO LOVE SPELLS,BLACK MAGIC DIVORCE SPELLS,HERBALIST,MEDIUM,WITCH OF LOVE CHARMS,24 HOURS RETURN LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER,RED MOON AND WHITE MOON POWERFUL LOVE AND COMMITMENT SPELLS,I CAN BIND YOU WITH YOUR LOVER FOR EVER. MAAMA JAFA BEST LOVE SPELLS CASTER
08 Apr 2019 01:52
re: +27820502562 DR NKOSI Instant Result Death Spellcaster in Usa, Canada, Uk, Uae, Australia
by: smd_century2lsmd_century2l
20 Mar 2019 22:02
page 1 of 65123...6465next »
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License